- I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
- I absolutely believe in the power of tithing and giving back. My own experience about all the blessings I’ve had in my life is that the more I give away, the more that comes back. That is the way life works, and that is the way energy works.
- When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.
- Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined.
- Most people struggle with life balance simply because they haven’t paid the price to decide what is really important to them.
- A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.
- Don’t waste life in doubts and fears; spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour’s duties will be the best preparation for the hours and ages that will follow it.
- I don’t fear death because I believe it is a transition. Our souls can’t be destroyed. I know we are going to live in another life.